Apprentice Office Assistant (mm) KNIGHTS GROUP LIMITED
Apprenticeships mix on-the-job training with classroom learning. They provide you with the skills you need for your chosen career that will also lead to nationally recognised qualifications. As an apprentice, you earn while you learn and receive other benefits as well.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
12 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Office Apprentice position provides general office and administrative support to ensure consistency in carrying out office processes and to ensure that work is carried out in a thorough and efficient way.
The jobs primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone in a prompt manner, being one of the first points of contact for enquiries and re-directing the call to the correct person where required
- Communicating with staff via phone, text or email for a variety of reasons including outstanding reporting, updated information and checking deliveries
- Sort, count and log incoming packages from the field team
- Mailing new job information to staff in a timely manner – including mail merging, creating labels and using the franking machine
- Inputting data and photographs onto a web reporting system where required
- Packing and sending work kits to staff and communicating delivery to them
- Scanning and saving paperwork as required
- General office duties as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to contribute ideas
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent telephone/communication skills
- Good at problem solving
- Good communicator
- Highly organised
GCSE Grades A-C in English, Math’s and ICT or equivalent is preferred but not essential as full training will be delivered.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 2/3 diploma or certificate incorporating an NVQ, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role, Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed and you will complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
Business and Administration
KNIGHTS TRAINING ACADEMY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by KNIGHTS GROUP
Chris Billingham 07854888812 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017