Business Administration Level 2 apprentice - HR Support Hub Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Business Administration Level 2 apprentice - HR Support Hub
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
14 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Working in the HR Support Hub of the Council’s Human Resources team, you will carry out a range of duties including:
- Assisting with the administration of recruitment process for new employees.
- Maintain records including personal files, spreadsheets and the HR system.
- Assist with general HR activity – scheduling appointments, room bookings, mail merged correspondence, issuing vouchers, printing and collating documents.
- Collating information and running routine reports.
- Assist with data cleansing and data input into HR System.
- Answering telephone and e-mail queries from employees, managers, and applicants and assisting with general telephone cover across the team.
- You will have good communication skills, be able to deal with confidential information discretely, a good understanding of customer service, be flexible and reliable and will have a GCSE (Grade C or above) in English and Maths. Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel and reasonable keyboard skills are important too.
Full training will be given as part of this apprenticeship which will last for 14 months. You will study towards a level 2 qualification in Business Administration whilst also developing practical experience of working with others.
You will work with an assessor employed by Bracknell and Wokingham College, and will be required to attend their premises in Bracknell on a regular basis during the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills – Word, Excel, email
- Good telephone skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to equal opportunities / managing diversity
- Team worker
GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths at grade C or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
On the job with the support and guidance of an industry qualified tutor/training advisor/assessor from Bracknell and Wokingham College to achieve a level 2 NVQ/BTEC qualification
Business and Administration
BRACKNELL AND WOKINGHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bracknell & Wokingham College
Maria Cumming 01344 766666 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017