Digital Marketing Apprentice UK LINKOLOGY LTD
Are you passionate about Digital & Search Marketing? Our client is looking for an additional apprentice to join their small & friendly team. Your role will predominantly consist of building web links, writing content & Implementing SEO strategy for clients but there will be some social media and email marketing activity for the business.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2017
12 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our client is looking to hire an enthusiastic and passionate apprentice to join their team in Derby.
Applicants must have a passion for all things Digital Marketing with a focus on Search Marketing & SEO.
Typical roles and responsibilities in this role may include but are not limited to the following:
- Learning and implementing ethical SEO techniques to improve Google rankings
- Content creation through specially positioned articles and blogs (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Advising on different Search Marketing & Digital Marketing techniques for the customer
- Exploring various Social Media channels which would be suitable to promote the clients’ business
- Managing and maintaining Social Media platforms in house and for the client (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
Providing the candidate has the right attitude and some skills to bring to the table, our client will happily give you a chance.
(Full training and support will be provided throughout the duration of the 12-month apprenticeship)
Requirements and prospects
- Some knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is desirable but not essential
- Strong English and creative writing skills
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
Social Media Savvy
- Enthusiastic/Positive attitude
- Target driven
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017