Apprentice Business Administration APPS (UK) LIMITED
An amazing opportunity to join APPS UK Ltd administration department. You will be working within the customer services department assisting with management of engineers, meet and greet visitors, telephoning screening as well as a range of administration duties.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
08 Oct 2017
11 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen and motivated to achieve a career in Business Administration.
The role will see you work with qualified, experienced office manager. You will be trained to work in many different areas ranging from:
- Customer relations, solving customer queries, process customer orders and maintaining customer contracts.
- Answering incoming calls, taking detailed messages and responding to/transferring in an appropriate manner.
- Welcoming visitors to the organisation.
- Assisting with Customer Care, assisting with queries and complaints.
- Liaising with clients.
- Taking accurate minutes of meetings.
- Assisting with processing of subcontractors and labour costs.
- Manage engineers schedules including travel arrangements.
- General Admin tasks including emailing, filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Monitoring Stationary levels and ordering office supplies.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the post.
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filling, typing, copying, binding, scanning.
- Supporting the office.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident on and off the phone.
- Good time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Enjoys teamwork but able to work independently.
- Good writing skill.
- Approachable as will be front of house.
- Customer service focused with desire to help others.
- Can do attitude.
- Willingness to learn and get stuck in.
- Good team player.
- You must have or expect to achieve GCSE's at Grade C/4 or above in English and Maths.(Or Equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
You will be working towards an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Business & Administration
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Functional Skills in Maths Level 1, English Level 1 and ICT Level 1.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Business and Administration
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Camilla Goding 01223 226322 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 07 Oct 2017