IT and Networking Apprentice SYNERGY OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES LLP
Our client is a full-service technology and corporate communications service provider. Dealing with diverse networks and technologies, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress their career in IT/Telecommunications with the potential for promotion, and growth through the company.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 38.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
11 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is a full-service Technology and corporate communications service provider. Their goal is to provide creative and innovative solutions for our customers' critical problems.
Dealing with diverse networks and technologies, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress their career in IT/Telecommunications with the potential for promotion, and growth through the company.
- To provide first line helpdesk support to clients, assisting with IT issues via the phone, email and remote support tools.
- Assist with the specification, purchase, build, installation and configuration of client IT services and solutions.
- Use the company’s Service Desk (PSA) system to log all requests, issues and incidents and maintain full details of the actions taken to achieve resolution.
- Use the company’s Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) tools to manage and monitor client infrastructure and work with the helpdesk team.
- Provision cloud based services by utilising various vendor cloud portals.
- Some on-site work may be required but job holder may be accompanied by a senior engineer.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Positive attitude and energy.
- Customer facing, friendly, eager to learn and grow.
- Technical background/hobbies.
- Looking to progress after finishing apprenticeship.
- Keen interest in IT, networks, computer hardware and software.
5 GCSEs or equivalent (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English. A GCSE (or equivalent) in ICT will be preferred although applications will be assessed on an individual basis.
Things to consider
About the employer
SYNERGY OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES LLP
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017