Apprentice Office Administrator ONE Stop Property Solutions
This vacancy is for an Apprentice Office Administrator to work for a well-established Estate Agents based in Cheadle. The successful applicant will have a genuine opportunity to develop a long-term career with this business gaining a qualification in Business Administration.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
10 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be working as part of a dynamic team with your Sales Team and Valuer. Your role will be to manage the sales related administration and to support the Managing Director.
- Working as a proactive dynamic team with your Sales Team and Valuer.
- Ensuring the administration process (e.g. issuing confirmation letters, emails, scanning of ID/Contracts etc.) is followed for all new instructions including booking Photography, floor-plans, EPC’s, For Sale boards etc.
- Supporting the valuer in creating new instruction adverts - adding EPCs, creating floorplans, adding room dimensions, photographs etc.
- Professionally supporting the Managing Director with administration and diary management.
- Supporting the Sales Manager with property marketing research.
- Supporting the Sales Manager with arranging viewings for properties on the market.
- Ensuring all communications (both written and verbal) with buyer's, seller's, solicitors etc. are recorded in the Estate Agency software system.
- Working to strict deadlines whilst maintaining the standards expected by the company.
- Working to both team and individual targets.
- Ensure all your day to day activities adhere to the Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.
Trial period 3 Months
32.5 hrs per week 9.30am-4.30pm (30 mins for lunch)
1690 hours per year = £6760 annual salary
From month 4
£4.50 per hour
37.5 hrs per week
9.00am-5.00pm - 8.30AM-4.30pm (30 mins for lunch)
1950 hours per year = £8775
From month 13
5.50 per hour
37.5 hrs per week
1950 hours per year = £10,725
Salary reviewed every 12 months including introducing a bonus scheme
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent IT skills and good typing speed – Proficient in using Microsoft Office. (Rightmove & Estate Agency Software - training will be provided for industry specific software)
- Resourceful / Strong problem solving skills
- Has a passion for Administration
- Excellent Administration Skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes and systems
- Strong Customer focus
- Tenacious, persistent and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent telephone etiquette and professionalism
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of the ‘Code of Practice for Residential Estate Agents’ (not essential)
- Honest, Ethical & Friendly with a Positive Outlook on Life
- Confident and outgoing
- “Can Do” approach to life in general
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Can work under pressure and to targets
- We really need someone who will fit in well with our friendly and hard working team - so we need to you find candidates with great personalities...we want a confident, friendly person who communicates very well with us and our customers....e.g. would be happy to pick up the phone and talk confidently to customers (once they've received the required training). It is very important to have someone who is easy going and not moody!
A-C in atleast 4 GCSES including English
Things to consider
About the employer
ONE Stop Property Solutions
- Full Business Admin Apprenticeship incorporating NVQ at Level 2, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English and IT (depending on award and previous qualifications) where a tested part will be completed.
- Complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
- Full on the job training will also be provided by the employer as well as further external training opportunities.
Business and Administration
THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by THE RECALVI ENTERPRISE LTD
Layla Marie Machin 0161 8040212 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017