Sales Negotiator Apprentice The Property Studio
How does progressing into a role where you get to travel promoting properties, meeting new people and progress! Don’t sell yourself short, start your career with us today!
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
06 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The main roles and responsibilities of the role will include (but not exclusive to):
- Canvassing/prospecting potential customers
- Learning how to take down and process an applicant (incoming and outgoing)
- Learning how to accompany a viewing
- Legal knowledge of what you can/cannot say
- Overcoming objections and closing sales
Once you are settled in the role and gained some experience the role will also:
- Take down offers from potential clients
- Effectively negotiate a sale
Full UK driving Licence required due to travelling between properties and the office.
Access to a pool car will also be available.
Requirements and prospects
- Well spoken and have other personal interests outside of work
- Positive attitude
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Someone that realises there is a reason for horrid menial tasks sometimes
Things to consider
About the employer
The Property Studio
- Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role
- In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in the Sale of residential Property Level 2 through in house delivery
The Sale of residential Property Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 Certificate in Property Services
- Customer Service Level 2 techincal certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Functional Skills in:
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
James Standage 01332 345450 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017