Apprentice Project Support Officer COMMUNITY FOREST TRUST
We are seeking an enthusiastic, career-minded individual to join our small but dynamic team. Working closely with the Project Manager & Project Officer on our ground breaking Natural Health Service programme. For the right candidate this represents an opportunity to start a rewarding career with lots of development opportunity.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
06 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Our Natural Health Service encourages a connection to nature. It promotes the power of the natural environment in improving health and wellbeing, aiming to reduce health inequalities to priority groups.
You will be working closely with the Project Manager and Project Officer, local groups and project partners to help coordinate the delivery of evidence based activities within the natural environment. A key part of this will be to develop, maintain and build relationships with project partners and stakeholders.
You will have responsibility for:
- Managing our monitoring and evaluation database.
- Liaison with partners for data collection.
- Data input.
- Developing management reports.
- Assisting with communication and marketing requirements to highlight activity, progress and opportunities and provide profile for partners and funders. This will lead to developing brochures, social media and press releases.
- Where required help organise and participate in project delivery eg. community tree planting events.
Requirements and prospects
- IT Literate – with knowledge of Social Media for business (i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Competent telephone manner.
- Ability to analyse information from various sources.
- Can evidence good organisational skills.
- Follows set procedures.
- Promotes equal opportunities.
- Taking part in the planning, organising and running of events.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and eager to engage with wide range of stakeholders.
- Happy to use their own initiative.
- Keen to learn new skills and develop long-term links.
- Flexible and hardworking.
- Resourcefulness, finding ways to overcome problems and identify new opportunities.
- Genuine interest in environmental matters, health improvement and working with priority groups.
- A levels or equivalent would be desirable, but not essential.
- English and Maths at GCSE Grade C and above (or equivalent qualifications).
- IT knowledge and experience.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Business Administration.
- Functional Skills in English & maths (if required).
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Debbie Warren 01925494392 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017