Apprenticeship in Business Admin - Intermediate Mobile Mini UK Limited
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to develop their skills within an organisation who recognise and value the importance of developing their people. As part of the successful candidate’s development in this role, the Company will support and fund the achievement of NVQ’s in Business Administration.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
13 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include (but not exclusive too):
- Managing all sales support responsibilities including Offhires, Contracts, Relocations, Service Requests through to completion.
- Managing Hire Takeovers.
- Managing Customer Satisfaction call back processing and ensuring all queries are managed.
- Coordinate with other departments and branches in line with the Company Charter to resolve all sales support responsibilities.
- Answering Incoming calls and managing queries through to resolution.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
- Ability to organise workload in order of importance and able to prioritise workload to line with the business and customer needs.
- Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail will be a key part of this role
- Able to work on own initiative essential
- Preferable with a health and social care interest.
- Able to work independently and integrate into established team
- Have a desire to learn and develop administrative skills
- Able to work under pressure
- have a positive attitude
- be a good team player
- have a desire to learn
- have good communication skills, both written and verbal
3 x GCSE grades A-C which include English, Maths & ICT.
About the employer
Mobile Mini UK Limited
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT. If you have GSCE grades A - C (or equivalent) in Maths, English & ICT you will not need to complete the functional skills qualifications
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
Business and Administration
STOCKTON RIVERSIDE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Stockton Riverside College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017