Business Administration Apprenticeship Primary Care Pharmacy
Working along with our busy pharmacy team, Primary Care Pharmacy are looking for an apprentice to work along and help with the administrative duties within the company and to provide a high level, professional service to both customers and staff.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
06 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your duties would be as follows;
- Providing general office support
- Interacting with colleagues and external contacts
- Supporting the pharmacy team as the first port of call for all enquiries
- Managing deadline and activities
- Collecting and inputting company information
- Typing meeting notes
- Collecting, sorting and distributing post
- Scheduling meetings, appointments and events
- Maintaining and ordering office stationary and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Desire to be successful
- Eager to learn
- Punctual and professional
- Smart appearance
- Good communication skills
- Desire to be an ambassador for apprenticeships and the company
- Competent in using MS Office
Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C including Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
Primary Care Pharmacy
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT if applicable
- Employer Rights & Responsibilities (ERR) Workbook
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills (PLTS) Workbook
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Walsall College - Wisemore Campus
Samantha Williams 01922 688898 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2017