Business Administration Apprentice Access 360 Limited
Great opportunity to work in our Account Holding Department. In this busy role, you will never have the chance to be bored as there is always something to do. If you're hardworking, determined and confident this role will be perfect for you!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
04 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
As an account handler, your primary responsibility will be to co-ordinate small orders from start to finish.
This will involve client and supplier interaction, paperwork, quotations, purchase orders, liaison with the studio, time checks and product searching / information gathering.
In addition, you will provide support to the other project managers within the company as well as perform general administrative duties in connection with other orders or projects.
As part of a small team, you will carry some responsibilities connected with this position, in particularly controlling costs in connection with your orders which involve purchasing items for projects on behalf of the company.
Due to the fast pace of our industries, you may be required to work extra hours in connection with your work at little notice so great flexibility is required as well as the wish to develop and interact with a small team.
Full training is available for this position although you will need to have a good head for figures, an understanding of company procedures and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate and conversant in Microsoft Office programs
- Have a good telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- Good communication
- Willing to exceed client and candidates expectations
- Highly motivated, pro-active and target driven
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Positive outlook and good rapport building skills
- Good timekeeping and willing to learn
- Hard-working, driven and charismatic
- Good English and Maths skills would be necessary.
Things to consider
About the employer
- All training will be carried out within the workplace
- You are not required to attend college
- You will train towards an NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills if required
- The employer will train the candidate on the specific job role.
Business and Administration
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Kayley Campton 01702671227 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017