1st Line Application Support Assistant Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for two 1st Line Application Support Assistant Apprentice's, with Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions, based in Harrogate.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Nov 2017
04 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Reporting to the Application Support Manager – EMEA, the Application Support team are primarily responsible for Tier 1 support for the core business ERP system(s) across EMEA. The ERP systems are undergoing a consolidation project to migrate to a single pan EMEA ERP system. ERP systems are accessed on a regular basis by approx. 1500 users in 20+ countries.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Provide 1st line support for the EMEA ERP systems.
- Log, monitor and triage requests for support from EMEA ERP system users.
- Respond to requests for support in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for application processes and peripheral systems.
- Assist with daily tasks performed by the Application Support team.
- Field incoming calls/emails using initiative to help customers as much as possible.
- Completely and accurately document all work activity in the helpdesk system.
Arrow Talent Apprenticeship Programme:
- Arrow Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and qualifications with a global Fortune 150 company and one of Fortune’s most admired companies.
- Our employees think differently. We think ‘Five Years Out’ - do you want to be part of the community of designers, engineers, builders and visionaries who guide innovation forward in the world's fastest growing markets?
- We know everyone has potential and we want to develop, nurture and build the innovators of the future.
Requirements and prospects
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Extremely self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach.
- Ability to understand IT infrastructure and IT technology.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Ability to work both within a team and individually.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly motivated to help customers.
- Good communication skills - interpersonal, both telephone and written.
- Desire to extend their own experience/knowledge.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise work load efficiently.
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team.
- Delivers Results (Drive for Results)
- Customer Service Excellence (Customer Focus)
- Influence and Relationship Building (Peer Relationships)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Functional/Technical Skills
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals and & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Alex Christodoulou 01133500333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Nov 2017