Network Engineer Apprentice Tata Communications (Uk) Ltd
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual, based in London, to develop their career as a Level 4 Network Engineer Apprentice. You will get the opportunity to gain practical experience, whilst also gaining qualifications that are recognised by the Industry.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
04 Jul 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
A recognised global leader, our client is an IT service provider that owns & operates the world’s most advanced subsea cable network, delivering first-class infrastructure to carriers and businesses worldwide. Their vision is to deliver a new world of communications to advance the reach and leadership of our customers.
Through our global network, they’re proud to play a major role in the emergence of this new world, reaching over 240 countries, 99.7% of the world’s GDP and millions of businesses.
This is a great opportunity for a talented individual, based in London, to develop their career as a Level 4 Network Engineer Apprentice. You will get the opportunity to gain hands-on-experience, whilst also gaining qualifications that are recognised by the Industry.
KEY DUTIES –
- You will be working as part of the Advanced Solutions Delivery Team where you will assist in some key elements of overall projects. The successful applicant would be learning from a team of highly skilled, industry experts whom are CCIE qualified.
- You will be designing, installing, maintaining and supporting communication networks.
- You will be undertaking some basic network troubleshooting for customer’s equipment.
- You will be resolving customer issues and updating customer documentation.
- You will maintain high levels of operation of communication networks to provide maximum performance and availability for customers.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written communication skills
- High proficiency in English
- A high-level of IT knowledge as well as experience in using Microsoft Office packages (i.e. Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Responsible, calm person
- Maintain a professional and secure working environment
3 A levels (or equivalent) or a level 3 Apprenticeship in a relevant background.
Things to consider
About the employer
Tata Communications (Uk) Ltd
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 IT qualifications such as;
- Network Engineer Standard
Digital Industries > Network Engineer
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2017