Administration Support Apprentice - 11976 Cumbria Health On Call Limited
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
06 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Responsibilities of the Administration Support Apprentice:
Start with 13-15 month apprenticeship, consisting of training in small groups and work-based assessment covering: effective communication, business ethics, resource management, personal and professional development, planning and managing customer service, managing the work of an administrative function
- Receiving and processing of mail
- Incoming and out-going telephones calls/emails
- Specific rota support for the Rota and Administration Manager, such as undertaking general admin tasks (annual leave, assisting with the clinical rota replication)
- Overall general admin support for organisational picking up adhoc tasks and projects
- Assist with agency doctor compliance annual checks
- Minute taking and typing of minutes, production of meeting agendas
- Provide admin support for the Business and Office Manager organising the Mock CQC annual programme, and assisting in the collation of the reports
Requirements and prospects
Requirements of the Administration Support Apprentice:
- Excellent typing and IT skills
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient customer care skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Well organised
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
Cumbria Health On Call Limited
Our Business programme includes top-end training to develop you into a skilled young professional and then supports you so that you are ready to take the next step into a more senior or specialised role.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
- City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017