Apprentice Commis Chef Little Seeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a passion for cooking, to join Little Seeds Bar & Kitchen. You will be preparing and cooking fresh food to a high standard and undertaking any further duties as required.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
27 Jun 2017
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Assisting with senior chefs in preparing meals in either part or in full
- Responsible for executing allocated dishes on time to the required standard
- Work as part of the kitchen team
- Undertake training as required
- Maintain a positive and pro active attitude at all times
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Ensure at all times that all visitors or guests on our sites have the best experience possible.
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills
- Good Timekeeping
- Good Literacy & Numeracy Skills
- Ability to work Independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative but know when to seek guidance
- Motivated & willing to accept responsibility
- Keen to progress
- Willing to learn
- Excellent Personal Hygiene and Presentation
Desirable: GCSE or equivalent in English Language and Mathematics at grade A* - C
About the employer
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
01785 275660 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English & Maths (where applicable)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.