Business Support Apprentice Clearly Scrumptious Ltd
We are looking for an ambitious and determined individual to support our business. In the apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of the business: customer management, logistics, sales, finance and marketing.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 34.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
28 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- The primary responsibility of the role is to manage the day to day orders, samples and production stock for our customers and suppliers.
- Initially the focus will be on the back office activities, you will be shadowing the directors of the business understanding the responsibilities and standards required.
- As your skills develop you will start to take a more active role in dealing with our customer and suppliers.
- You will also be introduced to more technical aspects of the business, such as the marketing and finance.
- The objective of the apprenticeship is to develop a range of skills across the business allowing you to support the directors as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent maths and English skills
- Computer literate
- Strong appetite for learning and development
- Conscientious and self-motivated
- Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 3 GCSE's A-C Grade (or equivalent qualifications) including Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
This is a level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration and will include a combination of workplace assessment/mentoring and college attendance.
Apprenticeships are changing and detailed information about the delivery of this apprenticeship is not yet available. More information on course content and assessment methods will be discussed at interview.
Depending on the start date of the apprenticeship, this may be a Framework or a Standard.
If candidates do not have A*-C (4-9) in Maths & English at GCSE there will be a requirement to do Functional Skills up to Level 2.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Craven College
Sarah Haworth 01756 693681 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017