Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship ZEN CHINA RESTAURANT LIMITED
- Undertake a full and comprehensive role in the Front of House position, customer service, taking orders and serving food and drinks, adhering to Food Safety Standards, upselling, waiting on tables.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
27 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Bao Fa Garden Restaurant is a high class Chinese restaurant serving Chinese and Fusion Cuisine. It has an open kitchen in the bar with big screen. It provides formal and informal casual dining to Chinese and people from all over the world.
To assist in all operational aspects of and ensure the smooth running and exceptional customer service of the operation.
• To assist in the set up and maintenance of all restaurant service areas.
• To assist in the receipt of deliveries.
• To assist in the operation of an effective Reservations program.
• To assist in the welcoming of members and guests to the restaurants. All enquires made in person or over the phone must be handled to the standards of the Restaurant
• To assist in the serving of meals/drinks to guests
• To notify the Manager or his/her deputy where stocks/supplies are low.
• To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with statutory and/or Health and Safety requirements, including food hygiene regulations
• To adhere to all standards in every interaction with guests, colleagues, other members of the team and external suppliers and contacts.
• To manage all payment transactions in accordance with the financial policies and procedures and to handle all transactions with diligence, honesty and integrity
• To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
• To participate, constructively, in performance reviews with the Manager and to work towards objectives/goals set by the Manager, and to improve any areas of performance felt necessary by the Manager, in order to maintain an excellent level of service to customers.
Requirements and prospects
• Excellent personal presentation
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible to the needs of the job/industry
• Willing to learn
• A strong interest food service, drinks service and communicating with customers.
• This a practical position
• Excellent organisational skills
• Motivation is key
• GCSE English and Maths grades A-D / 3 - 9 (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
On the job training and 1 day a month at WKC.
Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship (Food and Beverage Service Specialism) Functional Skills English and Maths at Level 1.
Hospitality > Hospitality Team Member
WESTMINSTER KINGSWAY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Westminster Kingsway College - Hospitality 'Workforce Development
Susan Milbank firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017