Warehouse Apprentice Trade Carpet London Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised person who is willing to learn to join our team. The role will require you to manage the stock levels of carpet and accessories within the Warehouse, ensuring required stock levels are maintained as well as making sure there is required space for stock to be housed
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Sep 2017
26 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Processing orders via email, telephone and face to face point of contact
- generate invoices
- prepare fitters plans
- Raise orders for stock
- Maintain stock levels within the warehouse at required levels.
- Taking deliveries and issuing of materials on a daily basis
- Keeping the warehouse clear and tidy (general housekeeping)
- Inventory management and stock control.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding delivery dates and times
- Provide out of stock information to stores and customers
- Effective and efficient call handling from new and existing customers
- Liaising and working vigilantly with the sales team to ensure a smooth running of all operations.
- Effective handling of complaints / issues with customers, in a positive manner.
- Attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Good written and verbal language skills
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- Organisational skills
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements by identifying opportunities to reduce costs and increase quality and efficiency
- Product knowledge (full training to be given)
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Good customer service and telephone manners
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own
- Be willing to learn and progress within the job role
Maths and English Essential
About the employer
Trade Carpet London Ltd
Supply Chain Warehouse Operative level 2 - Standard
Logistics and Supply Chain > Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Kerrie Burden 01788514276 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017