Litigation and Law Apprentice TM LEGAL SERVICES LIMITED
You will be working within the litigation department helping assisting with phone calls administration and other clerical duties.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Dec 2017
23 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This Legal Services Administrator is required to provide administrative support to the whole team, with a focus on the litigation paperwork so that they may achieve their objectives in an effective and efficient manner and to ensure excellent customer management is provided throughout.
• Updating customers’ accounts with court documentation received daily.
• Apply payments to customers’ accounts.
• Liaise with both customers and courts via email, phone and post.
• Learning to initiate a claim via the County Court.
• Open, scan and distribute post correctly.
• Take responsibility for personal training and development.
• Ensure you are up to date with any communication and changes within the company.
• Contribute to a positive and safe working environment for self and colleagues.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Things that make us stand out:
Laidback culture around the office
Young office age
All social outside of work
Social events all the time
Ping – Pong table at work
Host games nights out of hours.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer Literate
- Good telephone Manner
- Great email etiquette
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- good time keeping
- Confident with talking on the phone.
- Computer literate.
- Out going.
- Willing to Work.
- Customer Service
- Works Fast
About the employer
Level 2 Business administration, and you will have to work towards doing a level 2 in functional skills in Maths and English if not obtained at GCSE level.
Business and Administration
Y TRAIN LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Y TRAIN LTD
leon 01253 807111 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2017