Apprentice Property Branch Administrator William H Brown
This is a fantastic opportunity to train with a renowned and forward thinking National award winning Estate Agents who have chosen to invest heavily in the right candidate to drive their business to the next level. You will receive constant support throughout your apprenticeship.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
19 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- At the beginning of your apprenticeship, you will spend most of your time shadowing experienced members of the branch to give you a clear insight on the smooth running of the business on a daily basis.
- You will answer incoming telephone calls and either direct them to the correct person or take a message and pass it on at a relevant time.
- You will make and arrange window cards so the business windows are always up to date with the most recent properties for rent/sale.
- You will arrange viewings via the telephone or face to face for customers tenants or landlords.
- You will ensure the branch is tidy and presentable at all times in case there are any visitors.
- You will file, scan and photocopy documents on a daily basis.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Highly organised and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal/external relationships.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- Team player.
- Professional and flexible.
- Driven and positive.
- Have a genuine interest in working within estate agency.
- Ability to manage stress.
- Well presented, polite, tactful and friendly.
- English and Maths at grade A – D or equivalent are desirable but not essential for the role.
About the employer
William H Brown
- Full Business Administration Apprenticeship incorporating NVQ, where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English & ICT where portfolio work will be completed along with a tested part for both (where applicable).
- Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Stacey Hall 07341 864314 Stacey.Hall@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017