Administration Apprentice Cambridge Regional College
Cambridge Regional College is one of the Top 20 UK Apprenticeship Training providers and are looking for an administration apprentice to join their dynamic team. The Administration apprenticeship offers all the skills and knowledge needed to develop a successful administration career.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2017
16 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This role is fundamental in our day to day operations, dealing with enquires, data input, processing mail (incoming and outgoing), compliance checks and general administrative support for the department.
The primary duties, tasks and responsibilities of this job role are to;
- Provide a clerical/administrative/MIS support to the Directorate.
- Act as a point of contact for enquiries.
Specific job activities to be determined in conjunction with the Apprenticeship Operations Manager but to include:
- To input data onto the Directorate’s database and central data systems.
- Help maintain filing systems within the Directorate.
- Perform compliance, monitoring checks/audits, both internal and subcontracted.
- Deal with telephone calls to the monitoring and compliance office.
- Collect and greet visitors and provide refreshments as required.
- Assist with the mail for the Directorate.
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Assist with room bookings, register queries and other related issues.
- Assist with Open Days, Welcome Events and other out of hours events.
- Maintain tracking of documents to and from the compliance team.
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft Office.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, punctuality, good communication skills, able to concentrate in a busy office.
- Able to deal with young people, parents, employer and subcontractors.
- A positive approach to customer care.
- GCSE Grade D or above or equivalent in English.
- ICT qualification.
Things to consider
About the employer
You will achieve an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business & Administration. This will include:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Functional Skills in Maths Level 1, English Level 1 and ICT Level 1.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Business and Administration
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Camilla Goding 01223 226322 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017