Apprentice Marketing Assistant Collegiate Accommodation Consulting
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a marketing apprentice to join a fast paced and growing student accommodation company. The role is open for candidates who want to start a career in the marketing world.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Nov 2017
16 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You would be responsible to assist the ‘Marketing Manager’ to deliver online and offline marketing effectively. Duties include the following –
- Represent Collegiate on The Student Room
- Assisting with all advertising on 3rd party websites including University engines.
- Assisting with the content and images on the Collegiate website.
- Assisting with building and maintaining a relationship with the University accommodation offices.
- Assisting with booking all marketing activity with student unions and other 3rd party providers.
- Assisting with ensuring attendance of housing events and any other relevant events with appropriate branded merchandise.
- Assisting with setting up and monitoring social media activity for each site including Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Assisting with managing social media for Collegiate AC.
- Assisting with responding to and managing enquiries for mobilizing sites prior to site staff involvement.
- Assisting with dressing of show flats where needed.
- As needed, visit sites for any events such as housing fairs.
- Create ‘Purchase Orders’ for any marketing material
- Un-allocate and cancel bookings if needed.
- Assist with managing overseas agents in China and the Middle East.
- Create email campaigns through an online system to send out to students.
Requirements and prospects
- Microsoft Office experience
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with tenants and clients
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to, and sometimes implement, own processes
- Customer services
- Salesforce knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrable experience of writing persuasive / technical communications
- Ability to influence and drive change at all levels
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Willing to learn
GCSEs grade A*-C in English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications).
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Functional Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Oxford College
Ciera Kent 01865 551881 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017