Software Support Technician Apprentice - 11776 Shocklogic Global
We are looking for exceptional applicants who are really committed to becoming a professional Software Developer.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
£150.00 - £250.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
15 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a Software Support Technician to support our expanding portfolio of international clients. The candidate will be expected to provide additional technical support services, including providing onsite technical support at client events, as well as assisting with our internal IT infrastructure.
The apprenticeships role will include:
• Work with our existing Support Technicians to improve our systems
• Assist our clients with support enquiries
• Maintain high levels of communication with our wide range of international clients either in person, remotely, online or via telephone
• Update and manage our online helpdesk system and knowledge resource used by all of our clients
• Provide guidance on the union of processes and system implementation within registration management, abstract management, exhibition management and membership management
• Provide technical support ranging from networking, software installation and delivery of our additional onsite technology services, such as setting up barcode scanners and voting keypads
• Travel to client training sessions and to support at events, both in the UK and abroad sometimes at short notice
Requirements and prospects
• The candidate must be a dynamic and inspired individual that will bring into our team not only professional skills, but also passion and commitment.
• The candidate should have a desire for quality and excellence, and be ready to learn every day
• As a small company, the ability to contribute ideas and development within our growing, dynamic organisation are always encouraged
You should demonstrate experience in the following:
• Experience in web design and website maintenance
• Fully IT literate
• Ability to speak more than one language
• Exceptional communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• A methodical and thorough approach to work, ensuring accuracy at all times
• You should be able to show a real passion for technology, and relish solving difficult problems. As well as good logical reasoning skills, you should be able to show you can work as part of a larger Development team, and communicate well with colleagues and customers.
• A passion for technology, good communication skills, good problem solving abilities and ideally has experience of writing code.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above
Things to consider
About the employer
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Software Development Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017