Business Administration Apprentice - Data Analysis DIMENSIONS CORPORATEWEAR LTD
Demand Forecasters carefully use current business data to predict future sales and production levels. From this information, our team analyse trends in the market to manage production and enhance profits.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2017
14 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Reporting into the Forecasting Manager, we are looking for somebody to work within the Forecasting team, to establish, monitor and maintain forecasting and inventory control policies for the business.
- Produce and manipulate excel reports to support the team with data analysis.
- Analyse customer sales history in order to better understand the key components of demand.
- Liaise via emails and meetings with our internal Account Managers and Purchasing team, in order to plan stock for known customer events.
- Support the team in ensuring forecasts are consistent with sales budgets.
- Produce and review purchase requirements by assessing current stock levels against customer demand.
- Support the team to forecast medium and long-term inventory valuations, by evaluating where stock is being distributed against raised Purchase Orders.
- Run excel reports to identify slow moving and obsolete stock against forecasts.
- Support initiatives across the forecasting team as and when required.
Requirements and prospects
- Highly numerate.
- Computer literate.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to build working relationships.
- Enjoys working with and analysing data.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to interact confidentially and positively.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- GCSE Maths grade A - C (or equivalent).
Things to consider
About the employer
The National Apprenticeship Frameworks covers these main elements:
- Hybrid Level Diploma 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills (English, Maths and ICT Grade C)
- The BTEC Certificate is usually delivered by Loughborough College at Loughborough College on a day release for 16 weeks
The Business Administration Apprenticeship is designed for those employed or hoping to enter employment in an administrative role. Learners will gain an understanding of what administration involves, such as how to set targets, follow procedures, working with others effectively and behaviours of the work place.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Loughborough College
Jill Fox 01509 515461 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017