IT Support Apprentice - 11720 BPI ON DEMAND LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
12 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- To support all customer issues and queries about CRM during Project build cycles and in post launch support. The CRM Support Consultant will need to successfully communicate and work with Customers, the BPI Account Manager and Oracle Support to rectify and close all issues and requests. The role will consist of the following duties:
- To assist in development of Westwood’s Sales offerings in the technical team.
- To uses your knowledge in advising Westwood’s clients in the use of their current and future I.T. infrastructure.
- Achieving given targets / and to work with self-driven motivation and professionalism.
- To be part of the "Westwood Team"
- Responsibilities of the IT Support Apprentice:
- Key duties would be:
- Resolve all customer issues right, first time, every time
- Provide a consultative approach to all fixes ensuring the customer gets the best available solution.
- Using in house CRM, log all issues and resolutions to provide accurate status reports by agreed deadlines and when requested timely adhoc reports
- Ensure our customers receive the best possible service to encourage re-sign of managed service
- Deliver a world class customer experience through effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Support Project Managers in delivering best of breed solutions on time and to budget
- Escalate and resolve service affecting issues that arise
- Ensure the deployment and administration is well controlled and delivered within agreed timescales
- Ensure that customer solutions are effectively delivered
- Seek and use customer feedback to improve the level of service offered to ensure that the customer is maintained
- Adhere to commercial governance in all support activities
Requirements and prospects
Requirements of the IT Support Apprentice:
Good customer service skills
5 A-C at GCSE Including Maths + English
Good at working in a team and on your own
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
BPI ON DEMAND LIMITED
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A-level educational level)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Networking Fundamentals
- MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MTA Cloud Fundamentals
- Choice of two Microsoft MOC on Demand courses (one in part 1 and one in part 2)
- Higher Apprenticeship Network Engineer Level 4 (equivalent to first year of degree study)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) – Administering and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017