Website, Graphics & Online Marketing Apprentice - 11694 XNET DIGITAL LIMITED
You will have lots of opportunity's to learn, with multiple clients in multiple industries. This is a chance to join a growing young digital marketing agency.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Dec 2017
13 Jun 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
• Developing and initiating digital marketing campaigns and promotional programs
• Content development and publishing
• Attending networking events to attract customer base
Requirements and prospects
• Some social media marketing experience (with social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns)
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
• Current and emerging social media networks, best practices, and marketing trends
• Graphic Design
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Research New Online Media Opportunities
• Interested in Photography
• Candidates should have an interest in at least some of the following online marketing channels including: Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Email Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing
• In particular, we are looking for someone with an interest in Graphic design and email marketing with some experience of Photoshop and or fireworks with a flair for design
• Organization skills, outgoing energetic and entrepreneurial personality, enthusiasm for Marketing natural leadership drive, true desire to learn new things and open mind, a passion for growth and development, responsibility and contribution attitude
• Team player, works well in a team, and on their own
• Hungry to learn about online marketing
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Things to consider
About the employer
XNET DIGITAL LIMITED
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Candidates will gain a level 3 qualification in Social Media and Digital Marketing upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017