Apprentice Recruitment Team Administrator Connell Estate Agents
This is fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest and most successful property services providers in the UK. You will be able to be part of a great team and work your way up within the internal recruitment team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
09 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Posting / removing jobs on the websites and Job Boards used.
- Creating monthly stats and figures for the department.
- Distributing applications / leads to Area Directors and Managers.
- Other administrative and office duties.
- Comply with company's standard procedures and all statutory legislative and regulations affecting the estate agency industry.
- Assist with the day to day running of the branch
- Answering the phones and redirecting calls to the relevant team member
- Build relationships with Training Providers and liaise on the Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Resource for positions available within Connells Group.
Requirements and prospects
You must be very well organised, have excellent administration and customer service skills, as you will be on the phone a large part of the day speaking with Job Seekers and Managers.
You must have outstanding knowledge of Excel as you will be inputting data onto spreadsheets, and setting up formula's. You need to also have excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills, as well as being quick thinking, customer focused, accurate and articulate.
English, Maths & ICT at grade A - C or equivalent are desired for this role.
About the employer
Full Business Administration NVQ incorporating functional skills in English, Maths & ICT at level 2.
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Courtney Linton 07471033883 Courtney.Linton@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017