Apprentice Administrator Hatched Co Uk
Hatched,part of Connell's, are one of the UK's largest and most successful Estate Agency Groups. This is a chance for you to learn on the job, gaining real life work experience as well as studying towards an industry recognised qualification.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
07 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
At the beginning of your apprenticeship you will spend most of your time shadowing experienced members of the branch to give you a clear insight on the smooth running of the business on a daily basis.
- You will answer incoming telephone calls and either direct them to the correct person or take a message and pass it on at a relevant time.
- You will make and arrange window cards so the business windows are always up to date with the most recent properties for rent/sale.
- You will arrange viewings via the telephone or face to face for customers tenants or landlords.
- You will ensure the branch is tidy and presentable at all times in case there are any visitors.
- You will file, scan and photocopy documents on a daily basis.
Requirements and prospects
- Good standard of Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- Microsoft packages including word XL and outlook.
- Attention for detail.
- Good communicator.
- English and Maths at grade A – D or equivalent are desirable.
About the employer
- Full Business Administration Apprenticeship incorporating NVQ where evidence will be gathered to build a portfolio showing your competency within the role.
- Functional Skills to include Maths, English & ICT where portfolio work will be completed along with a tested part for both (where applicable).
- Complete a Technical Certificate to underpin your knowledge of working in the sector, this also comes with a tested part.
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Courtney Linton 07471033883 Courtney.Linton@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2017