Apprentice Recruitment Consultant MARLIN STANDARD ASSOCIATES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity has arisen to assist senior consultants with resourcing candidates, admin duties and business development. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Candidate to join our fast paced office. You will have the opportunity to work for an expanding company, with the chance to move into a consultancy role very quickly.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Oct 2017
06 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Ambitious, driven, and tenacious apprentice required for our Global Search Firm.
Full training will be given in every aspect of the recruitment industry, so that you can be fully prepared for a career in recruitment. You will be proficient in all aspects of the industry from candidate sourcing and placement to business development.
Your duties will include:
- Office administration duties
- Business development
- Researching on Internet
- Making telephone calls to candidates
- Update CVs on system
- Searching for candidate
- Assisting senior consultants with sourcing
Requirements and prospects
- Must be able to speak well
- Easy going
- Natural talker
Preferably GCSE Maths & English grades A-C (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
The apprenticeship programme will consist of:
- A fully embedded induction programme delivered by the employer and Outsource.
- Allocation of an Outsource assessor who will carry out regular assessment, mentoring and support visits.
- Off the job training at one of Outsources training centres.
- On the job training delivered by the employer.
- Quarterly formal progress review meetings with the Outsource assessor and employer.
The Apprenticeship will consist of the following elements:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) – This part of the qualification is assessed on the job through observations of performance, professional discussions, product evidence, professional discussions and Q&A sessions to judge job competency
- Knowledge and Understanding – This part of the qualification is to ensure all the teaching and learning through on the job development and off the job training is retained and demonstrated through performance in your job role
- Functional Skills – This part of the programme provides those apprentices who have not achieved GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths the opportunity to gain a qualification in English, Mathematics and ICT. Those candidates that have achieved GCSEs (or equivalent) in these subjects may be exempt from taking functional skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Outsource Training and Development
Outsource Training and Development 08455 199455 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017