Sales & Marketing Reception team member (Business Admin L2) Mantle Limited
The role exists to provide excellent first line Reception and Marketing and Sales support for Mantle. As part of a team the candidate will be exposed to a variety of duties including Reception, marketing, sales and many more. This role is full time Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm (4.30pm finish on Friday).
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
07 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role exists to provide excellent first line Reception and Marketing and Sales support for Mantle. As part of a team the candidate will be exposed to a variety of duties including Reception, marketing, sales and many more. This role is full time Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm (4.30pm finish on Friday). This is a varied role and provides an excellent opportunity to acquire new skills in a range of areas
- Reception Duties (2 days per week)
- Telephone answering
- Visitor welcoming
- Meeting room preparation
- Post / courier handling
- Sales & Marketing Duties (3 days per week)
- Data Mining
- Social Media Marketing
- Working with Google Analytics and Lead Forensics
- High Volume Calling
- Marketing Campaigns
- Data Input
- Event Planning & Attendance
- Working with our CRM System
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computing skills and knowledge of MS Suite of products
- Impeccable appearance, spoken voice and a confident ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to stay calm and multi-task under pressure.
- Strong internal and external customer focus – able to deal promptly and professionally with queries and requests
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
This role provides the public face of Mantle Ltd and it is therefore essential that the individual is well presented and professional at all times.
Minimum grade C GCSE maths and English or equiavalent, ie functional skills level 2
About the employer
On the job training from employer with the added support from a dedicated, industry qualified training advisor/assessor from Bracknell and Wokingham College to achieve a Business Administration NVQ/BTEC level 2 qualification
BRACKNELL AND WOKINGHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bracknell & Wokingham College
Maria Cumming 01344 766666 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017