Digital Marketing Apprentice Heaton Press Limited
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join a a quality Lithographic and Digital Design and Printing company based in Stockport.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
12 Oct 2017
31 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- In this role you will work to implement strategies and tactics that grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers and promote Heaton Press
- You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing
- You will also be updating and refurbing the website and using skills such as SEO to boost the quantity of visitors
- This role requires a high level of imagination, attention to detail, and a proactive approach.
Requirements and prospects
- High Grade in GCSE English.
- Relevant qualifications in art or design.
- Experience of work with a range of social media platforms in a professional capacity.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience in graphic design.
- Past experience of producing written content to a high standard.
- Knowledge in building websites.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also be process-driven.
- Imaginative; able to come up with ideas on the spot for the website etc.
- Good communication, proactive approach to learning, ability to express ideas confidently and take on board advice and constructive criticism.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Heaton Press Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeships will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Chloe Adams 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017