Recruitment Administrator Apprentice TGM CONSULTING LIMITED
Curious about recruitment? Want to work in a fast paced, busy environment. This is the vacancy for you! Varied Business Administration role, working within a recruitment consultancy business.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Oct 2017
08 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator to join our team based in West Bridgford, Nottingham. As an Apprentice Recruitment Administrator, you will be working in support of these consultants with:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Written and computer-based administrative activities
- Candidate contact and enquiry call handling, escalating as appropriate
- Ensuring thorough administrative compliance - e.g. ID documents, references
- Using in-house computer systems as well as extensive use of MS Office packages (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- Daily and weekly updating of spreadsheets and databases
Requirements and prospects
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines, and adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent questionable and listening skills
- Tenacious and resilient
- Driven and determined
- Customer focused
- Well presented
- The ability to work well within a team is essential along with the ability to seek guidance from senior staff where necessary
- Must demonstrate accountability and integrity in all aspects of their work
GCSE Grade C or above in English, maths and ICT or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain a Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Where you do not have Grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional skills in maths, English and ICT as well as developing your knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking skills alongside your qualifications.
Business and Administration
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Emily Gascoyne 03333200333 Emily.Gascoyne@emc-dnl.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017