Marketing Apprentice 101 Data Solutions Ltd
101 Data Solutions is looking for a dynamic individual to manage marketing data, creation of eshots and reporting. The job role is both an integral and critical part of our new business generation process and will require consistent diligence.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
29 Sep 2017
26 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Manage InfusionSoft CRM for e-marketing and reporting.
- Use clear communication with management and the sales team.
- Define, collate and send reports in a structured manner.
- Create content messaging and source assets (white papers and images) for e-shots.
- Adhere to campaign schedules and constantly check to resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to web page creation, Linked In, news stories and Twitter feed.
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Excellent grasp of English and maths
- Good people skills
- Positive outlook
A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Bristol for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Aug 2017