Digital Marketer and Lead Generator Apprentice IMPRA-GAS LTD
Passionate about starting a career within Digital Marketing? Excellent opportunity to grow and develop within an exciting faced paced forward thinking company. Great chance to get some practical experience in a marketing focused role whilst gaining your NVQ.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
27 Nov 2017
26 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Updating the company's database for clients - ensuring that you research and analyse the clients who are social media followers of the business and increase networking.
- Doing email marketing which will involve chasing leads and creating targeted campaigns.
- Researching and analysing campaigns by collecting, organising, and evaluating data to suggest improvements.
- Support and assist the company's internal marketing, such as their websites, online advertising and various marketing campaigns.
- Schedule social media posts for Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, and Facebook on behalf of the company.
- Source and edit images for a range of users.
- Have Adhoc administration duties.
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate.
- Skilled in social Media Marketing.
- Digital Design.
- Lead Data (Contacting).
- Lead collation.
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written.
- smart appearance as this is an office based role.
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Peterborough for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2017