Administrative Assistant Apprentice T. R. BULLWORTHY LIMITED
Undertake various administrative tasks within of our small office. Support the service and accounts team to contact customers whilst maintaining relationships. If you are hardworking and polite then this position is perfect for you. So don't delay. Apply today!
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
26 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Daily tasks include:
- Open mail and distribute where necessary. Prepare mail to be posted in the afternoon.
- Answer the door to collect parcels, sign and distribute.
- Scan documents and file on the system then shred originals.
- Chase payment dates for invoices and update Sage
- Chase quotes via phone, get feedback from customer if the work is agreed pass it to the appropriate person to be booked in, if not required the job will need cancelling in the computer system
- Chase after sales contracts or regular customers without contracts. Communicate any comments if we fail to get it signed off. Returned contracts to be scanned and filed onto customer file on the system. Pass to appropriate person to activate.
- Contact customers to book in work for engineers after allocation 8. Answer the phone and take messages or transfer to the appropriate person.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function
Requirements and prospects
Confident telephone manner, proactive, willing to learn, able to work as part of a team, accuracy and attention to detail, able to follow instructions
Organise and prioritise tasks, use computer
Things to consider
About the employer
T. R. BULLWORTHY LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 through in-house delivery. The Business Administration Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College Ltd
Victoria Fletcher 01332 345450 Victoria.Fletcher@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017