Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer THE EVERGREEN GROUP LIMITED
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Apprentice to work and train in a successful specialist recruitment consultancy based in Basingstoke.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
26 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- You will be involved in a variety of duties from Recruitment to Business Administration, learning from experienced colleagues each day.
- You will be answering phones dealing with queries,
- transferring calls, taking messages and keeping all
- information and data up to date. You will also be
- involved in a range of administrative tasks such as
- data entry, typing up notes, uploading and
- formatting CVs, and scanning. You will be involved
- with recruitment duties such as searching for
- candidates, arranging interviews and researching
- the market and clients websites. You will gain
- experience of using Microsoft applications, our RDB
- software and general recruitment and office
- Answering phones dealing with queries, transferring
- calls, taking messages.
- Keeping all information and data up to date.
- Administrative tasks such as filing, dealing with the
- Data entry, adding candidates to the system, typing
- up notes, reports and minutes from some meetings.
- Uploading and formatting CVs, photocopying and
- Speaking to candidates searching for candidates on job boards
- Arranging interviews
- Researching the market and clients websites.
You will gain experience of using Microsoft applications, our RDB software and general recruitment and office administration. To undertake any additional duties as may be reasonably required. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the first steps to develop your career within a successful company with opportunities for progression.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under pressure at busy times
- To be able to effectively communicate with
- colleagues and customers over the phone
- To be committed and punctual
- Previous administrative experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have a personable manner
- Committed to the job role and 100% reliable
- Happy to work within a team and support the work of others
Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (this includes A-C
in Maths and English)
Things to consider
About the employer
Training will include 5 qualifications:
A skills-based NVQ Level 3 qualification in Business & Administration
A knowledge-based qualification in Business and Administration
Functional Skills English (unless exempt)
Functional Skills Maths (unless exempt)
Functional Skills ICT(unless exempt)
Most training will take place in the workplace, although the Apprentice will also attend a 6-10 week
off-the- job training programme at our training centre in Southampton which will include paid day
Business and Administration
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Boom Training Ltd
Grace Warren 02380682060 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 10 Sep 2017