Digital Marketing Apprentice SELESTI LIMITED
We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our award winning Digital Marketing team! If you have the hunger to learn and desire to gain a career in Digital Marketing this really is a great opportunity not to be missed!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
22 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
Content and outreach:
- Content writing for clients & Selesti (articles, on site content, case studies, etc).
- Writing meta titles and descriptions.
- Researching outreach opportunities.
- Writing ad text.
- Monitoring social accounts for responses.
- Following relevant accounts on Twitter.
- Collating/filing monthly reports.
- Monitoring of errors in search console.
- Running technical crawls.
- Organising redirects on site migrations.
- Downloading technical audits.
Why it’s great to work at Selesti:
- Everyone gets 25 days’ holiday.
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- You also get your birthday off as well.
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver search marketing campaigns.
- Private Healthcare, for all staff who pass probation.
- ‘Fat Frydays!’ – we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk
- We like Christmas, so extra days off then, too.
- Selesti ‘Supercharged’ days – Team days where everyone works on internal projects
- How about half day Fridays when the studio is ahead of target to get the weekend started?
- ‘Lunchtime learning’ sessions where team knowledge sharing takes place.
- In addition to our ongoing CSR program, you’ll get a volunteer day each year to help out a great charity or cause.
- Like the Summer? You’ll get every last Friday of every month off too! (Client work permitting).
- Selesti Anniversary/Long Service Award Bonuses.
- Selesti’s Summer Birthday Party, an entire day jam-packed with the whole team; last year was beach games, bbq and a couple of bevvies.
- Charity donation match - Selesti will match any money raised for a charity up to £50 per person, per year.
- Lunch Bunch - a day every month to celebrate a project win, achievement or just ‘because!' We treat the team to lunch; pizza, healthy food, chips, smoothies etc.
- Christmas Party; it’s like the last day at school, games, Christmas lunch and plenty of booze, on us.
- Flexi-time, within reason you can work the hours that are best for you.
Requirements and prospects
- A strong background and keen interest in writing.
- An interest in all things Digital Marketing with a real drive to learn.
- To be able to meet deadlines, and handle their time effectively.
- Be able to provide new ideas.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A “get-it-done” attitude.
- Positive attitude.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Friendly and outgoing.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and also using own initiative.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017