Apprentice Nursery Practitioner Rising Stars Nursery and Daycare Ltd
To support in leading on the planning of appropriate learning activities which offer high quality learning experiences to children from 3 months to 5 years, ensuring each child has the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2017
22 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS.
- To plan and provide a range of educational and developmental opportunities for children aged 3 months to 5 years, ensuring that each child’s needs are met.
- To take Key-Worker responsibility for a group of children, including planning assessment and record keeping. Write reports and ensure they are prepared within the required timescale.
- To foster and develop good relationships with parents and carers and to ensure that planning for their children is in partnership with them.
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education for all children irrespective of their background. To ensure that their education and developmental opportunities reflect this.
- Participate in staff and room meetings, supervision, staff training and development days and external training as appropriate.
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To undertake additional or other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post and as directed and deemed appropriate by the Line Manager.
Requirements and prospects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Prepared to learn
GCSE (or equivalent) A*-C.
Things to consider
About the employer
Childcare Level 2 and 3 Apprenticeships
Children and Young People's Workforce
COLLEGE OF HARINGEY, ENFIELD AND NORTH-EAST LONDON, THE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017