Apprentice Web Developer SELESTI LIMITED
We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our award-winning Web Development team! If you have the hunger to learn and desire to gain a career in Web Development this really is a great opportunity not to be missed!
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
22 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Supporting team with debugging issues.
- Helping define customer requirements, e.g scope or brief definition.
- Security and accessibility audits.
- Setting up and implementing automated testing.
- QA and Testing.
- Various internal tasks to support the team.
- Training through the team and Code Academy and Laracasts Basics.
Why it’s great to work at Selesti:
- Everyone gets 25 days’ holiday.
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from.
- You also get your birthday off as well.
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver search marketing campaigns.
- Private Healthcare, for all staff who pass probation.
- ‘Fat Frydays!’ – we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk.
- We like Christmas, so extra days off then, too.
- Selesti ‘Supercharged’ days – Team days where everyone works on internal projects.
- How about half day Fridays when the studio is ahead of target to get the weekend started?
- ‘Lunchtime learning’ sessions where team knowledge sharing takes place.
- In addition to our ongoing CSR program, you’ll get a volunteer day each year to help out a great charity or cause.
- Like the Summer? You’ll get every last Friday of every month off too! (Client work permitting).
- Selesti Anniversary/Long Service Award Bonuses.
- Selesti’s Summer Birthday Party, an entire day jam-packed with the whole team; last year was beach games, bbq and a couple of bevvies.
- Charity donation match - Selesti will match any money raised for a charity up to £50 per person, per year.
- Lunch Bunch - a day every month to celebrate a project win, achievement or just ‘because!' We treat the team to lunch; pizza, healthy food, chips, smoothies etc.
- Christmas Party; it’s like the last day at school, games, Christmas lunch and plenty of booze, on us.
- Flexi-time, within reason you can work the hours that are best for you.
Requirements and prospects
- To be able to meet deadlines, and handle your time effectively.
- Work closely as a part of a team.
- Be able to provide new ideas.
- Drive to learn lots and experiment with new technologies.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- To have some knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch.
- A “get-it-done” attitude.
- Positive attitude.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Technology Academy in Norwich for up to 12 weeks on a block release basis for structured training. The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace with your Employer. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship for IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals. The qualifications consist of:
- Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
- Level 3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017