Infrastructure Support Technician Apprentice - 11511 CIVICA UK LIMITED
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for Infrastructure Support Technician Apprentice to assist the Hardware Support Team in providing and maintaining infrastructure support services for its internal and external customer base. The role will be focused on providing remote and telephone based support services.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2017
19 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
This will cover all aspects of desktop, remote desktop and network support, with particular emphasis on Microsoft and Citrix technologies.
• Provide first line help-desk support services and associated administrative tasks for Coldharbour’s hosted ‘cloud based’ application delivery platform
• Respond to and support end users, across all areas of operating systems and hardware where covered by a valid Coldharbour maintenance agreement
• Respond to relevant general IT system queries from internal company departments
• Respond to incoming support calls in a quick and efficient manor and deal with customers in a polite and professional way
• Be aware of, and adhere to, customer contractual obligations and service level agreements
• Ensure that all procedures and routines comply with the requirements of the Company’s documented Quality System
• Assist in maintaining internal documentation, procedures, guidance notes and training materials as necessary
• Assist in monitoring the company’s proactive network and systems health management systems
• Assist the application support teams with the installation of Coldharbour’s applications on customer and internal platforms. This will be following documented step by step install routines
• Assist in setting up internal training equipment and systems as required
• Assist with installing, configuring and supporting Coldharbour’s touch screen PC based time & attendance system
• Undertake any other relevant duties as may reasonably be requested by the Hardware team
Requirements and prospects
• Experience of Windows Operating Systems and Enthusiasm and Interest for IT is essential
• Excellent Communication, Organization and Interpersonal Skills
• A good eye for detail
• Commitment to customer care, flexible and willing to learn
• Has a problem solving approach to issues and is self-motivated
• Has a full Driving License as may be required to drive to sites.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
Minimum GCSE Math & English (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
About the employer
CIVICA UK LIMITED
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017