Teleticket Customer Service & Marketing Apprentice Skybreak
This exciting opportunity will provide an insight into the full day to day operation of an established Tour Operator. With the main focus of the apprenticeship on developing Aviation and Marketing skills. You will develop skills over a 2 year period. The Tour Operating element focuses on aviation skills and is dedicated to the Teleticket brand.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2017
18 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Tour Operator Aviation
- Respond to all customer service and operations email within the agreed timeframe Answer sales and customer service calls from agents/customers in line with Teleticket KPI’s
- Assist with the loading of flight supply
- Assist with xml and general system checks, including stock visibility to the trade
- Assist with updating the Teleticket website
- Check supplier invoices against details loaded within the system
- Assist sending passenger manifests to suppliers
- General operational and administrational duties as required
- Assist with price checks and comparisons, reporting details to your line manager
- Assist with the day to day management of the flight inventory
PR & Marketing
- Work with your line manager to assist in the planning and execution of charity events
- Assist with compiling and the distribution of PR and marketing material, including guides and newsletters
- Post regular and timely updates to the company social media pages
- Assist with collating and reporting data to our agents and consortiums
- Assist in the development of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to create a client database and improve customer contact
Requirements and prospects
Will be well presented and committed to offering excellent customer service. Well organized and able to work as part of a team. Punctual and conscientious with a willingness to go the extra mile. The Apprenticeship is 2 years and therefore must focus on developing their skills and successfully completing each year of the course. The Apprentice Agent will have a proactive approach and will strive to achieve the goals they are set.
The successful applicant should have a passion for travel, confident and be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a small team.
About the employer
Training on the job.
Business and Administration
N & B. TRAINING COMPANY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by N & B Training
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2017