Nursery Apprentice L3 Little 1 Nursery
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery group in Chandlers Ford are looking for L3 Nursery Apprentices to join their team.
Closing date: 03 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Sep 2017
18 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local group in Chandlers Ford are looking for L3 Nursery Apprentices to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally.
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding.
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them.
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to.
- Completing all work as set by Globeus Trainer Assessor
Requirements and prospects
Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
To be confident, reliable, organised and a creative person.
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English at C grade or above is preferred but not 100% essential.
Things to consider
About the employer
- NCFE Level 3 Diploma for the Childrens Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Functional Skills: Maths, English and ICT at level 2 (Unless exempt)
- Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills are embedded into the programme
Children and Young People's Workforce
GLOBEUS TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Globeus Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715 658042 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Sep 2017