Web Developer/Designer Apprentice Real Media Ltd
Estio Training has a fantastic opportunity for a social media apprentice to develop their career within a forward thinking, friendly and fast growing agency.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Nov 2017
18 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building html emails.
- Designing marketing materials for print.
- Maintaining the current websites, fixing bugs, updating content.
- Working as a team to provide web, print and marketing design services for external clients.
- Managing E-commerce web stores, updating products and running offers.
- Liaising with product suppliers to ensure products are up to date and functional.
Requirements and prospects
- HTML and CSS (strong ability)
- WordPress (strong)
- Photoshop / Illustrator / Acrobat
- Word / Excel
- We will need to see examples / a portfolio of work as well as a CV.
- Knowledge of databases / PHP useful but not essential. Good design skills would also be useful.
Ideally the candidate will have a couple of years previous experience in this kind of environment, but this is not essential if the candidate has the acquired the skills elsewhere.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Real Media Ltd
Additional location information
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including:
- Level 3 Software Development Technical Standard
Digital Industries > Software Development Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 01133 500 333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017