Vehicle Sales Apprenticeship A1 CAR SEARCH LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work as part of a sales team where the apprentice will become fluent in selling techniques and learn Ford vehicle product knowledge, giving customers a professional, informed service.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
18 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Vehicles Sales Apprenticeship is an exciting opportunity to for apprentices to work within a modern dealership as part of a thriving sales team covering all areas of the sales environment.
The Apprenticeship Programme will develop initially the apprentice’s vehicle sales product knowledge, giving customers a professional, informed service. The apprentice will become fluent in selling techniques, finance and vehicle appraisal systems, through dedicated training on a one-to-one basis, delivered ‘in-house’, reducing the time spent out of the dealership.
The Apprentice will undertake specific modules ensuring each customer receives a quality, professional purchasing experience leading to increased customer retention.
The main duties on a daily basis will be:
- Talking to customers face to face
- Supporting the senior sales executive with all aspects of their role
- Working towards targets
Requirements and prospects
- Full training to be provided, no skills required
- A keen interest in the vehicle and sales industry
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- learner must be very motivated and target driven
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent (A-D in English and Maths required)
Things to consider
About the employer
A1 CAR SEARCH LIMITED
- Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the dealership
- An advisor will visit at least every 4-6 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course.
An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification
- Functional Skills (ICT, English and Maths)
- NVQ Level 2 and/or Level 3
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017