Customer Service Assistant GK SIGNS & SCREENPRINT LIMITED
You will be situated on the reception area, meeting customers and answering in-coming calls. You will also maintain the company CRM and assist with ad-hoc sales enquires.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 38.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
17 May 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The key duties for this role will include:-
- Man the reception area and answer in-coming calls
- Make sure the company mailbox is kept up to date
- Update and maintain the company CRM
- Assisting with adhoc sales queries
- Carry out appropriate updates to the company website and social media
- Manage company diaries for our colleagues.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure orders are met in full in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing Manager with market research and potential targets.
Requirements and prospects
- Provide excellent customer service
- Be motivated and driven
- Good communication skills
- Be enthusiastic and be willing to take on all aspects of the role
- High degree of self-motivation
- Be a team player
- Use own initiative
- Able to work alone without assistance
- Proactive approach
- Good at data entry processing
- Good at teamwork
Maths and English grade 9 to 4 (A to C) and ICT GCSE (or equivalent)
Things to consider
About the employer
You will be trained in the workplace alongside your usual duties and you will be expected to attend college one day a week or on a block release basis.
You will work towards achieving a level 2 apprenticeship in Customer Service including work based and knowledge components, an employee rights and responsibilities qualification, Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) and if required Functional Skills.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cornwall College Business
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2017