Sales Apprenticeship Paragon Training Ltd
The role involves working as part of an exciting target driven sales team where the Apprentice will become fluent in selling techniques and learning thorough product knowledge, giving customers a professional, informed service.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
14 Jun 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- The Sales Apprentice role involves working in an exciting busy target driven office environment that will involve working as part of a thriving sales team covering all areas of the sales environment.
- The Apprenticeship Programme will develop initially the Apprentice’s sales product knowledge, giving customers a professional, informed service.
- The Apprentice will become fluent in selling techniques, finance and appraisal systems through dedicated training on a one-to-one basis, delivered ‘in-house’ reducing the time spent out of the office.
- The Apprentice will undertake specific Skillnet modules ensuring each customer receives a quality, professional purchasing experience leading to increased customer retention.
Requirements and prospects
- Full training to be provided, no skills required.
- A keen interest in the sales with good communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or Equivalent (A-D preferable).
About the employer
Paragon Training can provide you with Safety Training Videos on DVD's, Safety Courses, E-learning and Safety Posters through our online shop. We also offer Bespoke Safety Training Video Production.
Paragon Training Ltd
Apprentices will be working and will be trained within the office environment. An advisor will visit at least every 6-8 weeks as part of a close support network to ensure that Apprentices are both enjoying and succeeding in their course. An Apprentice’s training includes:
- Industry recognised framework qualification.
- Functional Skills (ICT, English and Maths).
- VCQ Level 2 and/or Level 3.
- Vocational related qualification (technical certificate).
Sales and Telesales
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skillnet
Alice Regan 01923 216165 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017