Advanced Childcare Apprentice Paint Pots (Manchester) Ltd
Paintpots Sale Road are looking for highly motivated Advanced Childcare Apprentice to work in their setting. They are looking for people who hold a current Level 2 Childcare qualification who are keen to continue their qualifications and skills within a nursery setting.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Aug 2017
12 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Paintpots Sale Road is a Good setting working towards outstanding; they are looking for highly motivated Advnanced Apprentice to work in their setting and continue their training onto the Level 3 programme. We are looking for people who have the desire to work towards a Level 3 childcare qualification.
In return you will be given support and training to help you develop your practice and knowledge.
Safer recruitment checks will be completed and cost of DBS will be met by the employer.
Your daily duties will include:
- To follow all OFSTED requirements showing knowledge and due commitment to the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- To welcome children & parents into the nursery
- To contribute to the development, education and well-being of our children
- To communicate relevant information about a child to parents in line with procedures
- To contribute to the delivery of activities suitable to the children’s ages & development
- To ensure the toys and other nursery equipment are clean & maintained showing due awareness of risk assessment
- To attend & participate in staff meetings and training as required
- To demonstrate commitment to children, their parents, the staff team and the manager
- To understand children’s needs and behaviour
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of planning, delivering and observing activities completed with children.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- To be understanding and able to give encouragement.
- An understanding of children's physical, social, intellectual and emotional development.
- Stamina and a lot of energy.
- Patience and tolerance.
- A sense of fun.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Ideally candidates will hold GCSE A-C Grades in Maths and English or equivelent.
- Candidates must hold an existing Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Training will be provided in order to achieve the Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) and functional skills if required.
Children and Young People's Workforce
SALFORD CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Salford City College
Jon Hobson 0161 631 5555
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2017