Apprentice Social Media and Digital Marketing Assistant Thompson A V C Ltd
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced designers and develop your future career.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Sep 2017
12 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- You will be working within a small marketing team and will be learning to create and develop professional social media and digital marketing processes and strategies.
- You will also be tasked with ensuring SEO targets are met and that the latest trends and technologies are adhered to.
- Communicating information using social media channels
- Using digital and social media in marketing campaigns
- Analysing and reporting data
- Using a range of IT technologies to bring people together (video conferencing, online forums, social media sites, blogs, etc.)
- Site auditing
- Keyword research
- Website optimisation
- Monitoring and review analytical stats
- Link building techniques
- Supporting copywriters on content, social and outreach
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate will be a logical thinker, able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a time-efficient matter.
- They should be a polite, presentable individual, with a dynamic, go-getting attitude towards work.
- They should have ability to work well individually or as a team.
- They should be a punctual individual, with the ability to meet deadlines, and administration skills should be of the highest standard.
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- Maintain focus under high pressure situations
- Have high quality inter-personal skills
- Have sensitivity to the different levels of expertise amongst client users
- Keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
- An ability for self directed
- In summary we are looking for a vibrant individual who has the people skills to interact with our customer and their users.
- Who has the technical skills to be able to complete support requests; who has enough initiative to be able to source the knowledge to complete support requests in the event of experiencing an unfamiliar event and who knows when to be flexible in order assist the continued function of our customers business interests.
- A good level of English writing and speaking is essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a varied and changing workload
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Hard working
Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
The Thompson Group offer specialist design, installation and maintenance of integrated security, fire, communications and life safety systems for commercial and industrial clients across the UK.
From their Northern office in Leyland, central headquarters in Wolverhampton and Southern office in London, the Thompson Group can save significant costs on construction projects through the provision of a single point of contact for all related disciplines, including:
- Access control
- Digital media
- Fire detection and protection
- Intruder detection
- Public Address
- Telecare, Nurse call and Warden call
- Voice & Data infrastructure
Having started in 1995 with the original two business partners, one van and a host of specialist tools, the Thompson Group are now a multi- million pound, rapidly expanding and diversifying high technology business operating from three offices across the UK, with over 70 employees, a modern fleet of vans and a dedicated installation and service and maintenance teams.
They constantly look to the future and their customer focused approach gives them a competitive edge in delivering the most appropriate installations and providing excellent service, at the right price.
As well as receiving extremely good in house training you will also work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media and Digital Marketing that will include the following;
- Any required Functional Skills
- Employers Rights and Responsibilities Work Book
- Principles of Social Media within a Business
- Principles of Key Words and Optimisation
- Social Networking Management for Business
- Using Collaborative Technologies
Social Media and Digital Marketing
HIGHBURY COLLEGE PORTSMOUTH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Highbury College
satnam Gill 0121 796 0561 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2017