Advanced Nursery Assistant Apprentice with Tilly Tots Daycare Natalie Jane Ellis
Tilly Tots Daycare is searching for an Advanced Nursery Assistant Apprentice to help ensure the safety and security of children in the setting, whilst promoting the children's learning and enjoyment through play experiences.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
03 Oct 2017
09 May 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Tilly Tots Daycare are looking for a suitable candidate to work as an Apprentice nursery assistant in a children's day nursery.
Daily duties would include:
- Working with children under 5 in their earliest years
- To help ensure the safety and security of children in the setting whilst promoting the children's learning and enjoyment through planned play experiences
- The role will include supporting children's care routines such as meal and sleep times, helping to prepare, carry out and clear away a wide range of childcare activities from outdoor play to creative activities and reading stories
- To supervise and support children's play extending their interests ensuring they feel safe and secure at all times
- To contribute to planning of activities and learning experiences for children in line with the EYFS
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate well with children and adults.
- Good communication skills.
- Level 2 Childcare qualification
Things to consider
About the employer
Natalie Jane Ellis
- Apprenticeship in Children’s Care Learning and Development
- Level 3 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Functional Skills Application of Number Level 2
- Functional Skills Communication Level 2
- Paediatric First Aid
- Health and safety / Manual handling course
- CWDC induction standards
Children and Young People's Workforce
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017