Apprentice Web Developer TWILO CREATIVE LIMITED
Twilo Creative Limited is looking for an Apprentice Website Developer to work on a range of exciting projects from our office in Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
15 Sep 2017
08 May 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Twilo Creative specialises in three core areas:
Website Design & Development
Working with a wide range of clients to create beautiful and functional websites aimed at converting their audience, websites are often built on WordPress and OpenCart, as well as bespoke systems where out of the box solutions are not appropriate.
We work closely with clients to understand their customer base to create logos, business stationery, flyers, brochures and much more which effectively market their business.
The aim of the game is to generate revenue for our clients using proven marketing techniques across pay-per-click advertising, social media management and search engine optimization.
Desirable Skills to have at the end of the apprenticeship:
- Ability to build standards compliant HTML5 & CSS3 front end code.
Requirements and prospects
- Understanding of programming concepts and principles Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS
- A passion for the industry and keen interest in web design & development from frontend to backend
- The ideal candidate will learn the concepts behind object-oriented programming (OOP) in order to build websites that function well for the end user
- Flexibility is key in this industry therefore you must be pro-active and willing to learn new techniques which will help you in your role and establish yourself as a key website developer
- An interest in server-side technology would also help.
- Work hard and manage their workload well.
- Are keen learners
- Have good attention to detail
- Communicate effectively
- Contribute creatively to the work we do
- Continue to learn and develop your coding skills with side projects
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
TWILO CREATIVE LIMITED
The Estio Training IT Apprenticeship programme gives people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive seven weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
Training will lead to industry-recognised qualifications including Level 3 Software Development Technical Standard.
Digital Industries > Software Developer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Scarlett Uttley 01133 500 333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2017